THE ULTRA-QUIET HOME ELEVATOR
Many sounds permeate our everyday lives and we believe that going from floor to floor within your home should not add more noise.
A quiet home:
- Provides an opportunity to detach from distractions and ﬁnd solace in the sounds of nature.
- Is a space where thoughts can slow down, stress can melt away, and a sense of harmony can be embraced.
Our teams at Residential Elevators have spent almost a decade working to deliver on this dream of an ultra-quiet home elevator.
The result of this hard work is now available and is the quietest elevator we have ever tested. These new traction home elevators by Residential Elevators offer a state-of-the-art drive system called InfraDrive™ that is exceptionally quiet while in operation within your home, going both up and down.
InfraDrive™ Traction elevators are designed to place all controls and mechanicals in optimal locations to reduce the already quiet sound of the mechanicals to a whisper both outside and inside of the hoistway.
The quietness offered by these new traction home elevators is truly remarkable. With the InfraDrive™ drive system, you can glide from one floor to another without any unnecessary noise. This means that you can enjoy the tranquility of your home even while using the elevator.
After almost a decade in the making, the InfraDrive™ Traction Elevator is engineered to be our quietest yet.
The InfraDrive™ system is known for its compact and efficient design, allowing for more usable space within the home. By reducing the amount of space required for elevator equipment, you can maximize the overall living area of your home. The InfraDrive™ hoistway overhead requirements for the top floor are:
- 6'8" Cab Height requires a minimum of 96” from top floor finished flooring to the lowest point of finished hoistway ceiling
- 7'4" Cab Height requires a minimum of 102" from top floor finished flooring to the lowest point of finished hoistway ceiling
- 8'0" Cab Height requires a minimum of 110" from top floor finished flooring to the lowest point of finished hoistway ceiling
When planning your project, your local Residential Elevators representative will help you design the elevator hoistway for optimal performance and utilization of available space.